This tag is from the goddess at Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife. One of my first blogging friends. She blogs about life as a wife, mother and anything else she feels we should be informed about. Always fabulous,always funny! When I need a smile, she delivers...
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these
rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog,
some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names
as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment
on their blog.
Ok, here are 7 things.....
1. I never eat the end of french fries.
2. No one in "my real world" knows about my blogs, except hubby.
3. My ears are not pierced...too chicken
4. I cannot just lay down on a bed. I flop. FLOPPPP! Like when you were a kid and you FLOP down on the mattress without a care in the world. I still do that. Recently, when we visited hubby's sister we stayed up with her and her hubby, after the children were asleep, to play games....and drink. After losing count of drinks, but winning the game, I flopped onto their guest futon and heard CRACK! Yep, I broke their futon. Just a little snapped wood, easily fixable, but still. I was more than humiliated. Did it deter my flopping??? No, but maybe my drinking.
5. I do not like eating outdoors. I share enough food with the children, I do not want to share with the bugs.
6. I have never seen 'Gone With The Wind' despite my best friend's attempts for the past 15 years.
7. I Love coffee, but it has to be HOT. I have never liked the iced coffees, or coffe flavored ice cream.
Now I am going to follow the goddess' footsteps for the tagging. If you are reading this consider yourself TAGGED! Let me know if you play so I can check it out. I am a wee bit nosy, or personable, whatever you want to call it!