Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wonderful Day

It has been a lovely weekend. So lovely I did not want it to end! Saturday was absolutely cold and gray, so we stayed in and played games and watched movies. After the kids were down my hubby surprised me with a nice bottle of Reisling! It was lovely!

I made a lovely cranberry pork roast in the slow cooker, and I forgot to take a picture! I served it with roasted garlic couscous and carrots. We also had my hubby's favorite chicken spareribs and potato salad. You may notice I have writtenabout this before. It is my kids' favorite as well, so we have it at least once every 2 weeks.

Today is meatloaf with a sweet glaze. I make it into individual loaves, the kids love that!
I will try to remember to take a picture! I am catching up with the laundry and I hope to get some chocolate chip cookies made. I have a craving for some chocolate!

not much on the agenda for this week, but as we moms know, this is subject to change in an instant!

No comments: