Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Day in Mommyville

Is it really time for Valentine's day?? When I was single this was a good thing. Buying a new dress for your date, roses, candy, maybe even jewelry!! Now, I have to keep a post-it on my forehead to remind myself to bake cupcakes or cookies for the school party. My daughter did not like the valentine cards I picked, so an extra trip for her to pick out the "cool" ones. And she informed me the really cool thing to do is to buy candy and attach it. When I stated that we would have candy, cookies and other goodies, she looked at me with the "face" and rolled her eyes. Sigh..... Was I that way when I was seven???
An extra trip to the store with kids in tow=migraine.

My two year old son is practicing for the long jump. He starts from the couch and so far has landed on the bean bag. That has disaster written all over it.

No comments: