Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar Night

It was a good time with the hubby! We had a small party in honor of Oscar night. In our tradition we printed out the nominees and made our picks before the show. Last year he completely wiped me out, this year we tied! And there were many categories neither of us got right.
It was fun and I was glad to see Daniel Day Lewis win , although Johnny Depp is my man. My daughter was very happy to see Ratatouille win best animation!
At the following website you can test your knowledge on past Oscar nights to see who was passed over for the award, pretty interesting:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/01/10/oscar.quiz/index.html

Hope you enjoyed it as well. I have a new list of books to read and movies to watch. That always happens after I see the Oscars.




For the party I served honey BBQ chicken wings, pistachios, yogurt covered raisins, and powdered sugar donuts for my daughter.

No comments: