Sunday, April 13, 2008
A tag and a picture
I love playing tag! Lovely Cakelaw from Laws of the Kitchen has tagged me for a Six Word Memoir. The rules are as follows:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here are six words that I think describe me:
I tag the following people:
Amanda from Amanda's Life
Reluctant from Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife
Sass E-mum from One Strangely Lush Mother
Debby from Bee In Italy
HoneyB from The Life and Loves of Grumpy's HoneyBunch
I have given in to peer pressure...Amanda and Reluctant....sigh....what's a girl to do? As I stated in Kooky Kids, I hate to have my picture taken. But I do have several pics of me and the kids. I was just too shy to share with blogland. Well, I have decided to share today. I have only had one cup of coffee, so obviously I am not thinking clearly. One day when the caffeine is coursing appropriately through my veins, I will remove these posts.....
Working on a kid
Me and Bella
Last night me and hubby after a drink or two...hehehe
Enjoy for now...wink,wink...because the coffee will revive my senses and they will disappear!