Sunday, April 13, 2008

A tag and a picture



I love playing tag! Lovely Cakelaw from Laws of the Kitchen has tagged me for a Six Word Memoir. The rules are as follows:


1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


Here are six words that I think describe me:
1. Protective
2. Dreamer
3. Loyal
4. Humorous
5. Tenderhearted
6. Happy

I tag the following people:
Amanda from Amanda's Life
Reluctant from Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife
Sass E-mum from One Strangely Lush Mother
Debby from Bee In Italy
HoneyB from The Life and Loves of Grumpy's HoneyBunch

I have given in to peer pressure...Amanda and Reluctant....sigh....what's a girl to do? As I stated in Kooky Kids, I hate to have my picture taken. But I do have several pics of me and the kids. I was just too shy to share with blogland. Well, I have decided to share today. I have only had one cup of coffee, so obviously I am not thinking clearly. One day when the caffeine is coursing appropriately through my veins, I will remove these posts.....

Pics:
Before Kids

Working on a kid

Me and Bella

Last night me and hubby after a drink or two...hehehe


Enjoy for now...wink,wink...because the coffee will revive my senses and they will disappear!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well how cute are you? No wonder your kids are so adorable.

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures! you are beautiful, you should not be shy about sharing! I will have to remember that you like being tagged! ;)

SaraLynn said...

awww...thanks :)

Sass said...

You are lovely. Makes me think I'm not drinking enough coffee.

Amanda said...

Don't you dare remove those from your blog. The last one is my very favorite. You and hubby look so cute and happy and in love. Just what I was looking for. Thank you.

Guess I went to the wrong blog when I was looking for it earlier. Oops. Anyway, love it, love it, love it. Great Job!!

SaraLynn said...

hehe....well thanks to all of you!

Nadine said...

Great photos. You are a lovely lady and very pretty. You shouldn't be shy about posting your pictures.

Proud Italian Cook said...

Glamorous Saralynn! before and after kids!!

Anonymous said...

They are lovely pictures, silly! Leave them on the blog!
You have a child named "Bella"? I love it!!

SaraLynn said...

Wow...I am seriously get a big head...lol

Thanks!

Bella is short for Isabella :)

Shelby said...

Hi Sara! I love the photos! Thanks for the tag - but just so you know, I am super busy (lol, just put BUSTY - NOT) and will do your meme, but I have to have more time. Hopefully after next weekend is over!

Cakelaw said...

Hi Saralynn, great memoir! I love the photographs - they are fantastic, and I don't think you should take them down. Lovely to put faces to names.

Melanie said...

I'm glad I got over here before you took those down. You are beautiful- don't be shy about sharing your lovely face!

Loved your memior tag you did too.

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

artisbliss said...

You have to leave these up. I love knowing what the people I'm "talking" to look like.