Thursday, October 16, 2008

Up and Running again!

Yikes!!! My modem exploded and I was out of touch with the wide world for a while!
It is all better now and my new modem is humming along nicely :)

I got an A on my Humanities test and next Tuesday I will find out what I got on my book report. Yea!! This class has been very interesting. I am so glad I decided to sign up. Next semester I will either take Humanities II or a composition class. i can't decide!

Here is a picture of my Spanish Chicken Recipe. this is something I came up with one night when I was tired of the same old stuff. The amounts of the ingredients change with my mood when I make it :)
I start by melting 1 stick of butter. I add garlic powder, dash of cayenne, dash of Worcestershire sauce, dash of seasoned salt and 1/2 cup to 1 cup of salsa, mix well.
I place boneless chicken thighs in a greased 11x7 dish. Pour the sauce over. Cover with foil and bake for 60-75 minutes at 350 degrees. I serve it with Spanish rice, chips and salsa.

5 comments:

HoneyB said...

Welcome Back Sarah! I never gave up hope that you would be back. :)

Nadine said...

Congratulations on the A. Way to go.

artisbliss said...

Glad you're functional again, and congrats on the good grades. That chicken looks great.

Nadine said...

It's been a while since you posted. I hope all is well with you.

Wservir said...

Hello,

We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM!!! YUM!!!.
We would like to add it to the Ptitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com (more than 30 000 visitors per day)

To add your site to the Ptitchef family you can use http://www.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to http://en.petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Octávio
www.petitchef.com